Friday, August 17, 2012

Blessing Day

 Max was blessed on August 5, 2012. What a blessing he has been to our little family.
  I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who holds and honors the priesthood and fulfills his callings, and who I know with out a shadow of a doubt will be the best example to our son. There is nothing more rewarding then seeing these two together and knowing I will be with them for eternity! I am so thankful for both of our families, and for the love and support and help they have all been.

For about the first 2 weeks after Max was born I was very emotional. Im sure it had a little bit to do with hormones, but I think alot of it had to do with the spirit that I was SOO full of. This little baby is mine, I am his Mother, I am responsible for him, He is so innocent, and mostly.. My father in heaven loves me soo much that he blessed me with this precious little soul. Those were some of the thoughts going through my head.

Just when I thought I was getting over all these emotions and all My sister stopped by to get our Waterton pass to head up there for the day with some of her friends. And of course i was in the back bedroom feeding Max and she came in with this.... bless her soul.




Yup you guessed it... after I read the first two lines I was in tears. Maybe I'm still not over all this hormonal stuff because I'm in tears yet again. Or maybe thats just the overwhelming feeling of the spirit I'm getting as I sit here and read that and have my little boy so peacefully sleeping beside me. What a lucky Mommy I am.

I love my husband, I love my son, I love my life.



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Cort, he is perfect. This is killing me -- I wanna baby so bad after seeing all these adorable pictures and posts and such! Gaaaah! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete